Merrow Village Bowling Club recognises its responsibilities under Health and Safety at Work legislation to:
- Provide and maintain a safe Clubhouse and green, safe equipment and a safe environment for members and guests, particularly for volunteers working for the Club.
- Ensure hazards are identified and that there is a regular and recorded risk assessment of the facilities and activities undertaken by the club.
- Provide information, instruction and training as is necessary to ensure all can be assured of a safe and healthy working environment.
- Promote awareness of Health and Safety encouraging best practice to all members
- Ensure it takes appropriate protective and preventative measures.
- Ensure there is access to competent advice.
- Ensure the policy (which can be downloaded from the link below) is reviewed regularly and monitored for effectiveness